Atlanta Motorsports Park is a technical two mile track with many different types of turns (tight turns, long sweeping turns, and blind turns) along with aggressive elevation changes that reward the well prepared car and patient driver. This is one of the easiest tracks to “over drive” in the country.
Atlanta Motorsports Park’s incredible main circuit was designed by one of Formula One’s premier architects, Hermann Tilke. A breathtaking feat of design and engineering, this revolutionary two-mile road circuit is a motorsports masterpiece featuring aggressive elevation changes, a technical circuit layout, high-octane speed straights, and two “signature” corners as a tribute to Europe’s finest and most respected road circuits – Belgium’s Spa-Francochamps and Germany’s Nurburgring.
By blending superior European motorsports elements with state-of-the-art and green technology, Atlanta Motorsports Park brings you a unique racing experience.
Among the benefits you’ll experience when you take your vehicle out onto the circuit:
- Circuit layout includes aggressive elevation changes of up to 100 feet
- FIA Formula One style curbing and rumble-strips
- Extensive runoff areas, mitigating impact zones, and safety barriers
- Precision timing system, driving control tower, and an F1 caution lighting system to warn drivers of possible danger
- Luxury garages for lease
- Hot pit containing 110 volts and 20 amp power
- RV and Overnight camping available for an additional charge
- 93-110 octane fuel available on site
The following additional services will be charged to the individual user at the AMP front gate. Failure to pay for services will result in fines or ejection from the Facility to the individual user.
- Electricity: 20amp electrical plug-in service where available: $15/day, $25 2 days, $35 for three
- Camping: Tent @ $15/day, Trailer @ $25/day, RV @ $35/day • Auxiliary vehicles: Anyone operating a non-DOT licensed vehicle on AMP grounds is required to sign a waiver; this is the responsibility of the Licensee to administer upon check-in. AMP is not liable for injury or death of non-DOT licensed vehicle and must be covered by licensee
Entry gate will be locked at 9:00PM and Opened at 6:00AM. There will be no entry or exit after 9:00PM.
Any damage to Atlanta Motorsports Park’s facilities, including but not limited to, asphalt, Guard rail, Tire barriers, Buildings, and Equipment will be the sole responsibility of the Team/person causing said damages.